why learn english

learn for knowledge and life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The burst laughing day

What I'm expecting activity  for today class is bored, but, I'm wrong guys! Lot of laugh today and make my stomach cramp.Today activity just continue the couple who still not presenting their facts about their partner. After that, Miss Zu asks us to write 4 facts THAT SHOCKING!  Our friends when they found it. hahaha! I don't remember who is the first person presenting the facts. aahhhaa! Before that, Miss Zu asks us to fold the paper that we have write our facts then turn it like a rocket. Then, she asks us to fly the rocket to other and must get other people rockets and not ours. Eh,, I remember the most funny and disgusting facts is about Pikah azmi,, actually she hear wrongly about what Miss Zu asks to us to do. How about Faiz othman and Ana?? What! can all of you see the chemistry of them, Faiz just read Ana's facts and we just like,,, whattt!!??? hahahahhahaha!!!! Burst! Nad and me knocking the tables and laughing like crazy people like the rest.Best moment ever guys!! Then the class end. Hopefully tomorrow class will awesome like this class. I love jbm1123a!

No comments:

Post a Comment