why learn english

learn for knowledge and life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blogging day people~



Our class for today located at SL, and we know that today we will make a blog for BEL 311 like Miss Zu told us yesterday. hurmm, At first I was like so excited and my friends help me a lot. Cikfaa, Zu, Sara, Ani, and the rest. What a funny, when some of us forget to put follow button. hahaha! first time it doesn't matter right and hopefully all of my friends will be a famous blogger like HANIS ZALIKHA and look at her blog   http://inibelogsaya.blogspot.com/  Eh,, Ani and Tira also good in making a blog! Actually Miss Zu gives us time to make a blog until 4.50pm but I think because the wifi is so so slow then she said until the end of class. After that, she gives us work to do in pairing for weekend. Even this week we kinda of busy because of modul and gotong-royong but, hopefully the work not burden ourselves. That's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment