why learn english

learn for knowledge and life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My view of blogging

Know HANIS ZALIKHA? know MARIA ELENA?? WOOAHH! You good in following the blogger. Me? it was my dream to be like them, but haha I think too many things to do in life and I don't have a time to write a blog but, how they did it? I don't know. guess what?I done my blog for the first time that we can call it 'the real blog without forget the password', hahahahaha! but it just after I read my classmate's blog they are Ani and Tyra, they good in this. I have writting my blog but it just going weird because I do't know why. Hah, have you heard the people who write blog want other read it is a shame? really? what the nonsense people said like that. Did you know you can get a lot of information by just read a blog? and without need to pay for it.That's true people! Don't judge because we are nobody and it other freedom to write what they want. Whatever, actually it hard for me to write blog in english and also bahasa malaysia! hahaha! and one day i will try to do a blog that can benefit people without think about my own advantage. Amin. Let's do a blog! take your time and it can help you release tension too. Make life as the last day of your life~

No comments:

Post a Comment