why learn english

learn for knowledge and life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My view of writing



Writing in English?? Oh god, me? Fail, but right now i think i am improved. When Iwas at secondary school I'm not really good in writing and too many grammar error in my essay.  Did I still have grammar error in my writing? Of course yes because I'm not good enough but I still keep improving my writing.So, when lecturer asks to write in English I feel like ' oh,, okay it not a big problem'. When I was in form 5 my English teacher taught me a lot about grammar also with my pre-diploma lecturer Miss Didi and Miss Dia. I miss them so much! The weakness of me is I still don't know how to  write the past tense and something like that but, I promise I will learn it to improve myself. Actually if we keep writing we can make ours better! Hopefully I can improve my writing in English. English is fun when you love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment